P.F. Candle Co. 204g Soy Candle - No.26 Black Fig
Backyard fruit trees, something baking in the oven. A little spicy and just sweet enough. Evergreen, mission fig, and spice.
- Top Notes: pine, fir needle & cypress
- Mid Notes: clove, tobacco, lavender & mission fig
- Base Notes: amber, patchouli & forest moss
P.F. scents are meant to enhance a space rather than overpower it.
- Burn time for 40-50 hours.
- Hand poured, labelled and packaged in the US
- 100% US-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. Fragrances used are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
- 7.4D x 9H cm
About P.F. Candle Co.
P.F. Candle Co. makes quality home fragrances based in sunny California ? independently owned and operated by Kristen Pumphrey and Thomas Neuberger since 2008. They believe fragrance is an extension of home design and make high-quality products with accessible prices. Highly committed to sustainability, the entire P.F. collection is vegan, cruelty-free, and phthalate-free ? always.