P.F. Candle Co. Incense - No.04 Teakwood & Tobacco
Teakwood and Tobacco is the one that started it all. Some call it the boyfriend scent, P.F. Candle Co. call it the O.G. leather, teak, and orange.
- Top Notes: leather & orange
- Mid Notes: black tea, pepper & tobacco leaf
- Base Notes: sandalwood, teak, patchouli, musk & amber
P.F. charcoal-based Incense is hand-dipped in their studio and quickly transforms a room: transformative smoke uplifts the space while the signature scents linger for hours even after extinguishing.
- Burn time for 1 hours. Depending on room size, scent longevity lasts between 2-4 hours.
- Hand dipped, labelled and packaged in the US
- Charcoal-based Incense is hand-dipped in-house using fine fragrance oils and dipropylene glycol (DPG), a synthetic base commonly found in body care and home fragrance products.
- 13cm in length
About P.F. Candle Co.
P.F. Candle Co. makes quality home fragrances based in sunny California ? independently owned and operated by Kristen Pumphrey and Thomas Neuberger since 2008. They believe fragrance is an extension of home design and make high-quality products with accessible prices. Highly committed to sustainability, the entire P.F. collection is vegan, cruelty-free, and phthalate-free ? always.